Winterr's words

Sunday, June 05, 2005

At the movies


Last night we went out to watch
The Longest Yard at the movies. It was so funny and had a great cast and some good music and sountrack.
I love comedy, and love laughing like a nut ;)
But this was a good one and I recomend it as a good watch. We all had a great time and also went out to dinner before hand, I still ate too much chocolate afterward but it's ok now and then (so I tell myself)
Next I want to see "Narnia" it looks so magical and I was a huge "The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe" fan, and still would be i'm sure. I don't really watch many movies but lately there seems to be some interesting ones out there, like Mother Teresa, which I can't watch because it's not coming out in my local cinema :-(
Oh well there is always DVD.
posted by Unknown at 12:38 AM

2 Comments:

Carmel,
Anymore, I don't watch that many movies either. Some are down right awful subject wise. But, I’m always up for a good laugh, so thanks for pointing this one out. I'll have to keep a look out for it. :) I haven't seen a preview for the Narnia series, but I was very excited when I heard they were coming out with them. I hope they do as good a job on it as was done on the Lord of the Rings series.
I agree we’ve had a lot of good movies coming out. Hopefully Mother Teresa will make it to the USA and we can all go see it. :)

10:29 AM  

I loved the Lord Of The Rings series too!
Lets hope to get out and see Mother Teresa the movie!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home