Winterr's words

Friday, June 03, 2005

From the outside to the inside

I was reading a good article that I found very interesting by Dr.Marcellino D'Ambrossio PhD.
In this article he talks about outward signs of love, reflecting our inner feelings of love.
I particularly like this :

"There are external practices in religion and there will always have to be. We human beings have bodies as well as souls. And we must use those bodies to express what is in our souls. In fact, outward expression is designed to strengthen and spread what is inside. And if we fail to express it outwardly, what is inside withers and dies."

The article is called
"Religiosity VS. Holiness" I don't want to write anymore on what I think of this because I want you to read it, but to say that this has really been a great read.
posted by Unknown at 12:29 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home