Winterr's words

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Funny kids


Kids can say the funniest things, here are some quotes that had me laughing!

"I'm being haive!" -- 2 year old son, when his mother told him told to behave

"I'm glad I'm finally eight. This is the oldest I've ever been in my entire life!" -- 8 year old son.

"Oh, well Mom said all I had to use was the sponge and dish detergent." -- 12 year old daughter, when her father told her he used elbow grease to get the dishes clean

"Why don't you get some expensive money?" -- 3 year old daughter, when told by her mother that she could get a small toy but that the ones asked for were too expensive

"There's no one in there." -- 6 year old son, in response to seeing his father hanging pictures and tapping on the walls to find the support beams.

"If I was a raccoon I would eat the farmer's corpse." -- A kindergartener, writing a story about what we would do if he were a raccoon

Well, sometimes I say something mean to my brother, but I feel really good inside. Does that mean I'm a hypocrite?" -- 7 year old girl, after a Sunday School teacher explained that a hypocrite was someone who says one thing but feels something else.

"Daddy, did your hair slip?" -- 3 year old son, to his bald but long bearded father

"Daddy picked them up and looked underneath. I think it's printed on the bottom." -- 3 year old son, when his mother asked how his father knew the genders of four new baby kittens

"Well you're old, and you're not dead." -- "3 year old son, to his father. The comment followed an explanation of why the father's grandparents weren't around anymore.

"The box says you can't eat them if the seal is broken. I'm looking for the seal." -- A young son, examining the contents of a box of Animal Crackers

"Don't kid me, Mom, I know they're my feet." -- 3 year old son, when his mother told him his shoes were on the wrong feet

"Mommy, you said it would be a shot; instead it was a needle!" -- Boy, overheard at the hospital

"How do you put make up on your mind?" -- Girl, when told she should make up her mind.

"I wish someone we knew would die so we could leave them flowers." -- 6 year old girl, upon

seeing flowers in a cemetery.

"And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us some email." -- 4 year old girl, misquoting the Lord's Prayer

Boy: "Poppop, you have hair in your nose."
Grandpa: "Everybody has hair in their nose."
Boy: "But you have a lot of hair in your nose."
Grandpa: "Well, it's not growing on top of my head very well. I have to grow it somewhere."
Boy: (thoughtful pause) "Do you want me to pull some of it out for you
posted by Unknown at 9:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home