Winterr's words

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Prayer for the gift of knowledge

Every now and then a prayer that I read really stands out to me, depending what I need to pray for at the time. Here is one that I found and want to share on my blog, it's a prayer for the gift of knowledge.

Absolute and all knowing God
Nothing is hidden from Your sight
In the prescience since the beginning
All knowledge existed within You
Kindly share Your knowledge with me
Making me aware of what is meant to be
Permitting my soul to understand it
And wisdom to agree with it's outcome
Provide me with the gift of discretion
To prudently apply recieved knowledge
To ensure the fulfillment of Your will
Your knowledge shines forth forever!!
Amen




posted by Unknown at 4:11 AM

1 Comments:

Beautiful!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home