Winterr's words

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Power in prayer


I know from my experiences and just my faith altogether that prayer is such a powerful tool in our lives. Speaking to God helps build our relationship with him. I pray for anything I feel like, and if it's God's will, I know it will be answered and if not then I know that God has different plans for me and for those for whom I pray.
This morning I heard about the fires in South Australia, it seems every summer there is some terrible blazing inferno story coming from there.
It seems that 8 victims were burned in their cars.
As I was reading on national nine news, it said that the fire burned 5 houses, 2 cabins, 3 sheds, 1 shop, 3 vans, 2 cars, 14 caravans, 2 buses, and 4 boats.
Let's offer up prayers for these disasters.
Also for anyone who comes across this page, my fiance's dad isn't feeling well, he went to hospital and may come home today, which will be great, but of course prayer in time of any need is as I said before, very powerful, please keep his speedy recovery in your prayers.
God listens and understands all our needs.
Picture from Royalty free clipart
posted by Unknown at 1:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home