Winterr's words

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Update on Terri....nutrition will be restored

I was so glad to hear that there has been a change in Terri's situation.
Here is the article I read

Tom Delay, along with other members of congress, just held a press conference to announce they have reached agreement on a bill that will: (1) guarantee Terri Schiavo a Federal appeal and (2) restore nutrition and hydration to Terri throughout the process.

I am also aware that when Terri's tube was to be removed, Terri was told what was happening and she cried and could not be quieted.

I thank God it has come this far and she has another chance at her life. Keep praying for her.
I can only imagine how her parents must be feeling, to know that their daughter's nutrition will be given to her again, I felt guilty drinking a big glass of water last night before bed, so I could only imagine the pain in her mother's heart at that time.
Anyway, i'm glad that something has been done, which is more than I can say for Michael Schiavo


posted by Unknown at 8:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home