Winterr's words

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Bless you all on Easter


He is risen!! The Catholic masses for Holy Week have been brilliant, our Preist has done great and we all have been busy preparing and then finally going through it.
The service of the light was so wonderful and I watched Shane (a parish member) get baptized.
It was great and I love the smell of incense...mmmmm.
I think of the Schindler family at this time and my heart breaks.
Today is a feast day and I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed time with their loved ones.
Take care all and God bless you!
Carmel xxxx
posted by Unknown at 9:18 PM

1 Comments:

Happy Easter Carmel!!! I didn't realize that we posted the same picture for Easter!
As for all your posts on Terri... Wow. Though they may think they have won, they will not escape the justice of God.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home