Winterr's words

Thursday, February 24, 2005

just a small note

Hey readers!!! It's been a while since I blogged, I love blogging and keeping in touch with what's going on out there. Lately I have been working long hours and studying some boring stuff like accounting (what a headache) I am new to all that serious stuff.
I found a nice article on lent
HERE if anyone is interested, but apart from seeing that I havent had net time.
Hope everyone is well, and I promise to blog more soon!! BTW saving up for another trip to the USA YIPPEEEEEE!!!! Can't wait!
Hope some reader out there has missed my blogging ;)
posted by Unknown at 2:03 AM

3 Comments:

Hi, i always look in on you. i figured you were busy.

12:13 PM  

Thanks Anastasia

1:16 AM  

Hey Carmel!
I've also been quite busy as of late, but I am always glad to see your new posts! Good luck with all your work, and may the Lord continually bless you.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home