Winterr's words

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

How can they let her die?

I have been using all my energy on investigating Terri Schindler (Schiavo)'s history.
I have read and blogged about Michael Schiavo and looked up evidence that should have had him investigated, and heard doctor's reports and nurses claiming Michael is a malicious man.
Yes the court ruled in Michaels favor once again, and this is what I just cannot understand.
I know that Terri is not in a PVS state, everyone who has seen video footage can see.
The audio of Terri with her father (after the tube was taken out) was so sad, I could hear her pain, I could hear her sadness and fear....we all could, yet Michael Schiavo, who was married to her, cannot hear this? After 15 years of being unwell he is still 100% sure he knows what this woman is thinking? It's impossible!!
He has no relationship with her and hasnt held a deep conversation with her in years, what makes him so sure she wants to die? and why isnt it as obvious to him as it is to us that Terri wants to live after watching the video footage?
There are secrets behind Michael Schiavo's story, why can't the judges see this?
Terri could die at any moment now, it was heartbreaking to hear her mother Mary Schindler beg for her daughters life, saying "Please don't let my daughter thirst"
Remind you of Mary mother of Jesus?
I want to know what is wrong with these judges, but fortunately my mind doesnt work like theirs, I think if Terri were one of the Judges daughters the feeding tube would never have been removed.
posted by Unknown at 4:07 AM

5 Comments:

John 19:28: After this, aware that everything was now finished, in order that the scripture might be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I thirst."

I also think of Matthew 25:33:
Then they will answer and say, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or ill or in prison, and not minister to your needs?'

He will answer them, 'Amen, I say to you, what you did not do for one of these least ones, you did not do for me.'

5:53 AM  

Why wont any website show a date for the videos? For all I know, those videos of Terri are a decade old. The internet is such an ocean of misinformation.

12:37 PM  

I wondered about the dates of the videos as well. and then I decided it didn't really matter.

4:55 PM  

Anastasia, thank you for the scriptures, I have been thinking a lot about "I thirst" too, it's great you shared this.
American Dilletante, i'm not sure why they don't show a date, perhaps you could ask or you can see that Terri's parents look around the same age, so it can't be 15years ago if you know what I mean. Have you seen Dr.Hammesfahrs reports on Terri? Also the audio that I have posted here on my site? This could be useful, I just feel that dying is one thing but this way to die is cruel, and if these allegations toward Michael are true, then shouldnt he be investigated before taking Terri's feeding tube out? At least!!

7:22 PM  

american dilettante, I found this interview interesting, have you seen it? you can find it here http://treyjackson.typepad.com/junction/2005/03/carla_sauer_i_w.html

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home